Book now and save 10% per person!
Whale Photo Safari-Lahaina
WHALE PHOTO SAFARI-LAHAINA
Adults (ages 13+) $104.95 Children (ages 6-12 and under) $104.95
Duration: Approximately 3 hours.
Join us for a Whale Photography Workshop at Sea, led by a professional wildlife photographer.
Whether you are a novice or experienced photographer, this trip is for you. Our on-board guides provide professional interpretation for whales and their behaviors while professional photographers provide hands-on instruction designed to help you learn the art of on-water photography. This tour also offers complimentary continental breakfast.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
Not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or mobility issues.
• Tropical-style continental breakfast including assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, Maui coffee
• Complimentary filtered water, soda and juice
• Collection of digital photos taken by our team during your Whale Photo Safari and some all-time favorites
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• Reef Safe Sunscreen - free application before boarding/6 oz. bottles available at cost ($6) onboard vessel.
• Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcards
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Slip #4, Lahaina Harbor
Reviewed March 5, 2019
Excellent whale photo safari
We took the photographers' whale-watching tour on Sunday, Feb. 24. We had a fantastic time! The PacWhale staff - boat captain, deck hands, biologist, and photographers - were all highly knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and helpful and made sure everyone had a good time, had their needs met, and got the best chances to photograph the humpback whales in action. I got some great photos and would go with PacWhale again.
Whale Watch Safari
Focusing on an experience for avid photographers with professional photographers and naturalists on-board, was a great experience. A small vessel and only 23 participants (40 max), was the perfect way to go. Wonderful staff. Good snacks and bevvies. The on-board photographer was very willing to help and answered any and all questions without talking down to you if you were not in your element. Captain was clear on her communication which only enhanced the overall experience. We learned a lot. And of course there were whales! We would do it again in a heartbeat.