The 4-hour Waterfall Tour is perfect for a fun-filled day with your family and friends!
For a fun filled day with your family and friends, our 4 hour Waterfall Tour is the adventure for you. This is a swimming tour, so be sure to pack your towels and swim gear. Hop into the Huleia River via Indiana Jones rope swing and splash into our tropical spring fed waterfall. Dine in paradise at our seasonal waterfall while enjoying a delicious deli-style sandwich buffet. Enjoy historic Kipu Ranch, its cattle, abundant wildlife, beautiful views, lush tropical landscape, and various movie locations.
Family & Friends – More of a laid back tour with time to relax.
Swimming – Tour stops at 2 locations for swimming (roughly 25-30 minutes at each stop and weather permitting).
Seasonal Waterfall – During the summer months or time of drought, the waterfall at lunch stop is not flowing.
Deli-Style Sandwich Buffet – Fresh homemade bread, fresh veggies, choice of ham, turkey, salami, and cheese. Mayo, mustard, and hummus. Fresh seasonal fruits and cookies for dessert.
Movie Locations – This tour highlights many movie locations for amazing photo and video taking opportunities.
Hiking – There will be walking to our lunch stop and two swim stops. Walk to lunch stop and river is minimal. Walk to spring fed waterfall is a moderate walk on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up.
We provide helmets, goggles, and bandannas as well as drinks, snacks, and a picnic lunch. You will need to bring a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes if you want to swim. We recommend sunscreen and insect repellent.
Choose from these vehicles for your ride:
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Guide Driven Passenger
- Waterfall Picnic Tour Includes:
- Instruction & Practice
- Picnic Deli lunch
- Short Hike to Private Waterfall
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Views of famous Hule’ia River & Indiana Jones swing
- Drinks, snacks, and picnic lunch
- Knowledgeable Guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
What to Bring:
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
What is the Guest Policy?
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
Age restrictions apply:
- 4×4 Jungle Waterfall – minimum age 7
- Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9
- VIP Triple Expedition Trail – minimum age 12
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- What is the Guest Policy?
Location: Lihue, Kauai, HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport