Explore Maui’s incredible diversity of landscapes and climates
Go on a little escapade to Maui’s green and lush “Upcountry,” where the air is crisper and cooler, and the views are to die for!
Pick up time: 9:00AM
We pick you up or meet at 9am—but it’s a private tour, so if you want earlier or later, just let us know!
Highlights of the Upcountry and North Shore tour
Once everyone is settled in “Ella,” our luxury SUV, we’ll be on our way towards “Upcountry” and Maui's colorful "North Shore". Have your camera ready and be prepared to be wowed by the views!
Here are some of the things you may see and do during your tour:
• enjoy locally-grown coffee and decadent pastries,
• stroll through a lavender farm or botanical garden,
• visit a local organic farm and pick your own strawberries or pumpkins (seasonal, great for kids!),
• view the most recent lava flow on the island and learn about volcanoes,
• maybe give a try to Maui's local wine,
• stroll around Pa'ia town for some shopping or delicious local food,
• go admire the surfers, and maybe some napping turtles, at Ho'okipa Beach Park,
• get a taste of the rainforest with a stop at Iao Valley
• and just witness first hand the raw beauty of the Valley Isle while learning about its history and environment.
Remember it is YOUR private tour, so talk to your guide about what YOU like and want to do!
This tour is ideal for couples, groups of friends, photo enthusiasts, "off-the-beaten-pathers," second-time Maui visitors
Final tour duration depends on pick-up location and on how the day goes—the only schedule we’re on is yours!
All tours include transportation in fully licensed luxury SUV, water, light snacks, and use of GoPro camera.