Sail with the Whales Lahaina
Join the captain and crew in keeping a lookout and refresh with a variety of beverages, including wine and local beer.
Maui is the place to see humpback whales. Each year these magnificent creatures migrate south from Alaska, and although you can see them throughout Hawaii, the ‘Au ‘au channel off the coast of Maui boasts the greatest number. Our warm, relatively shallow and protected waters make an ideal location for the humpbacks to mate and give birth to their calves. These whales are known for their acrobatics, and are often seen fully breaching out of the ocean!
We generally spot humpbacks on all of our trips during the winter, but this season we’re offering an exciting opportunity to Sail with the Whales! We’ll embark from Lahaina harbor and set sail in the afternoon Tradewinds. This trip is exclusively sailing, so we can head to wherever the whales may be.
DEPARTURE FROM LAHAINA HARBOR
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Monday / Wednesday / Friday
- Seasonal December 15 – March 31
CHECK IN TIMES:
Check-In 7:45 a.m. at Lahaina Harbor public loading dock
- Beverages including locally roasted coffee & Aloha juices
- Kids sail 1/2 price.
- Sail Maui provides complimentary reef safe sunscreen
- Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
- This trip is limited to 24 Guests
- 24-hour cancellation policy on all tours
24 hour cancellation policy on all tours.