Your first stop of the day is one of the most photographed places on Oahu – the Nu`uanu Pali Lookout.
Then you will experience one of the most “Beautiful Valleys in the World” with a drive through the Ko`olau Mountains. Next is a stop at Dole Plantation, one of the top visited attractions on Oahu, where you can shop or try their world-famous Dole Whip!
Next you will experience Oahu’s surf culture, cruising Haleiwa town and all the famous North Shore Surfing Beaches. You’ll then enjoy a leisurely guided nature walk in beautiful Waimea Valley to the famous Waimea Falls, and relax while your shuttle drives you back up to the Visitor Center. Here you can shop until it’s time to continue on your North Shore road trip where you’ll will be able to eat lunch at one of the famous North Shore Shrimp Trucks! (Best shrimp ever, other delicious items are also available)
Photo stops at World Famous Sunset Beach and Chinaman’s Hat, a stop for free samples of Macadamia Nuts and a visit to the Beautiful Byodo-In Temple nestled up against the base of Oahu’s mountains.
Then we cruise the East Shore of Oahu, that include many stops like Halona Blowhole and Hanauma Bay*.
You will enjoy your journey around the Island in Royal Hawaiian Limousine’s luxury air-conditioned mini coach; with custom seats, seat belts, cell phone charging stations, complimentary iced water, WIFI and of course immense viewing windows.
*Hanauma Bay Lookout is closed on Tuesday.
1- Best value for money
2- Best option for families
3- Multiple and late departure every day.
What You Can Expect
We will pick you up right in front of your hotel in Waikiki and as part of a small group will take you for an amazing Island tour.
Experience the most popular sites of Oahu all in one day. This incredible tour includes a trip around the entire Island, for a day you will absolutely love!
1) Convenient round-trip transportation from your hotel in Waikiki, Honolulu International Airport, or Honolulu Harbor.
2) Dole Plantation- Second largest visitor attraction on Oahu
3) Cruise through Haleiwa
4) Cruise past Famous North Shore Surfing Beaches
5) Lunch stop in Waimea Valley (non-hosted)
6) Photo Stop at Sunset Beach
7) Photo Stop at Chinaman’s Hat
8) Stop at Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut House
9) Photo Stop at Nu`uanu Pali Lookout
10) Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
11) Drive through Chinatown
12) State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
13) Photo Stopn at the King Kamehameha Statue
14) View of Iolani Palace
15) View of the Mission Houses Museums
16) View of Kawaiaha`o Church
17) Drive through National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
Staff & Chauffeur gratuities
1- A moderate amount of walking is involved
2- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
3- All times and pickup locations are subject to change according to traffic conditions , road closures, and ticket times.
We are not responsible and do not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for those stated above.