The fastest way to enjoy Maui snorkeling at a unique location!
This snorkel adventure is unique to Sea and offers the fastest option to get you from the beach and straight to the snorkeling in no time. Once on board the captain and crew will take you to one of West Maui’s premier snorkeling spots just a quick ride from Ka’anapali by boat. Here you’ll likely be up close and personal with the resident Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, colorful tropical fish, beautiful coral reef and many other surprises depending on the day. These spots make for an unforgettable adventure in a underwater playground filled with all types of Hawaiian sea life. If you’re not looking for the fancy half day excursion and just want to get straight to the snorkeling, this is the trip for you.
Throughout your trip we will be using HD cameras to capture your adventure. We will display these photos and videos on our onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin Resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches (seasonal)
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR-certified.
- SNUBA available as an upgrade
- Photo packages available for purchase.
- Includes the use of our high-end snorkeling equipment. Mask, snorkel, fins, and floatation vests and/or pool noodles (We do not provide prescription masks, visit www.thesnorkelstore.com for rental options). Due to insurance purposes and their very poor safety record, we do not allow the full facemask snorkel sets to be used on any Sea Maui snorkeling trip.
- Food prepared by the famous Chef Joey Macadangdag of Joey’s Kitchen & Roy’s International. We can easily accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions with 24-hour notice.
- Premium open bar on most sails (cash bar on Xpress).
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade on all sails
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.