10% Off Plus Free Child Promo at checkout
Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Snorkel off the coast of our beautiful neighboring island Lanaʻi and experience wild dolphins as you cruise along the largely uninhabited coast.
Adults (ages 13+) $105
Children (ages 12 and under) $50
Children (ages 6 & under) - FREE per one paying adult.
Cruise along the beautiful Kaʻanapali coastline to the breathtaking waters of Honolua Bay on board Maui’s newest luxury sailing catamaran on your way to two secluded spots popular with sea turtles, colorful fish, and vibrant coral. Wild dolphin sightings are also common, as are humpback whales from December to April. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
Also included in your trip are:
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water, plus one complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (additional adult beverages and refills available for purchase)
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts,underwater cameras, binoculars.
Reviewed January 4,, 2019
Lanai Snorkel and Dolphin Watch:Lahaina
Reviewed September 21, 2019
Great snorkel tour, highly recommend this trip.
This is one of the best snorkel tours I've taken in Maui. Lanai reefs are great and we saw more fish and marine life on this tour than on other tours I've been on. Loved that we stopped on the way to Lanai when we encountered a pod of bottlenose dolphins. We also saw spinner dolphins on the way back in when we were almost to the harbor. Very informational, food and drinks were good too.