Snorkel in the stunning Manele Bay fish sanctuary!
The ONLY Lanai snorkel tour leaving right from the beach in Ka’anapali. Your Lanai snorkel sail adventure departs every Tuesday and Friday morning in the sand behind Whaler’s Village and the Leilani’s restaurant.
As we set off to the island of Lanai, you will be offered a hot breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey. While sipping your morning coffee you can take in views of Ko’oloawe and Lani and watch Maui fade away as we approach the secluded snorkel sites offered around the shores of Lanai.
While in the water you will be swimming with tropical fish, Honu (Hawaiianiian green sea turtles) and colorful reefs. Once back on board, you will enjoy a buffet lunch prepared by Chef Joey and will be served our premium beers, handcrafted cocktails and other soft drinks and juices as we set sail back to Ka’anapali Beach.
We will be using HD cameras to capture your Maui snorkeling adventure throughout your trip. We will display these photos and videos on our onboard TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories after your tour.
This Lanai snorkel cruise departs at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Easy-to-find check-in location at The Whaler’s Village Shopping Center and the only boat with a physical location/booth on the beach. Our “Ocean Activities” booth is located along the beach walk at Whaler’s Village between Leilani’s restaurant and The Westin Resort.
- The only boat with free parking validation, savings of $20 or more!
- Exceptional staff & service/certified naturalists for whale watches (seasonal)
- All crew members are lifeguard and CPR-certified.
- SNUBA available as an upgrade
- Photo packages available for purchase.
- Includes the use of our high-end snorkeling equipment. Mask, snorkel, fins, and floatation vests and/or pool noodles (We do not provide prescription masks. Due to insurance purposes and their very poor safety record, we do not allow the full facemask snorkel sets to be used on any snorkeling trip.
- Food prepared by the famous Chef Joey Macadangdag of Joey’s Kitchen & Roy’s International. We can easily accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions with 24-hour notice.
- Premium open bar on most sails (cash bar on Xpress).
- Complimentary juice, water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and lemonade on all sails
- Kama’aina rate available with Hawaii ID, please call (808) SEA-MAUI to book.
- Private charters also available.