EVERY SUNSET IN HAWAII IS AMAZING. FACT.
However there is something incredible about sunsets on the Big Island of Hawaii – especially seen from the Kona Coast. Join us on a truly remarkable flight that will take you from Kona Airport along the magnificent coastline during the “Golden Hour”. As the sun sets and we wait for the “Green Flash” you will be amazed at the vast array of reds, orange, purple and gold colors appearing in the sky. Experience the best sunset in the world while flying the historic Kona coast.
- Guaranteed window seats for 3 passengers and your very own private pilot
- Doors-on or doors-off option (at no extra cost)
- Live tour commentary in English
- Total weight per seat cannot exceed 275 pounds.
- Cancellations or delays to the flight are at the pilot’s discretion for safety reasons, which may include inclement weather.
- 24-hour notice for customer cancellations
- Minimum two (2) passengers, maximum four (4)
We have been offering private sightseeing tours over Kauai since 2006, and we recently expanded to offer tour operations from our island bases on Oahu and the Big Island. Along with our impeccable safety record, we take pride in making each tour a spectacular, personalized experience. We exclusively use the incredibly reliable and energy-efficient Robinson helicopters.
We started out as a flight training school and has been training professional helicopter pilots for 22 years. As a result, all of our pilots are highly trained and have years of experience flying over Hawaii’s varied terrain and navigating its uniquely diverse weather conditions. They are also Certified Flight Instructors, especially skilled and current in safety operations. Because of this blend of skills, they are a great source of information about not only local landmarks, but also the operation of helicopters and the unique aspects of life in Hawai’i. During your flight, each pilot provides a personal narration accompanied by an individually selected soundtrack.
Frequently Asked Questions