Come and explore! Where the road ends, is where the fun begins on our 2 hr Waterfall 4x4 Jungle tour. Leisurely delight in the excitement of 4x4 adventure touring into our lush jungle trail system on historic Kipu Ranch! Our two-hour highlight tour offers guests the opportunity to select from our premium 4x4 UTV vehicle fleet. Our vehicles have the capacity to accommodate 4-6 guests - making this tour perfect for families and large groups. Hands down, the best activity value for bringing the whole family!
Entry-level trail riding.
Discover our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove.
Travel along old historic plantation roads once used to haul cane.
Learn about the history of this 3,000-acre working cattle ranch.
Experience a part of Kauai that is otherwise inaccessible to the public.
Discover Kauai’s distinctive untouched beauty. Enjoy a relaxing scenic tour along this unique entry-level trail system; ascending from open, breathtaking viewpoints expanding over 3,000 acres of lush landscape and overlooking the Hule’ia River Valley. You’ll explore stunning panoramic views aboard our premium 4×4 off road touring vehicles and travel deep into Kauai’s tropical jungle interior. Your knowledgeable tour guides will delve into a variety of plant life, historic landmarks, and a few blockbuster movie spots including Pirates of the Caribbean, Outbreak, and Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark. Delight in a short hike descending to our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove – great photo opportunities. Come join us in experiencing tropical 4×4 off road touring at its finest.
- Choose from these vehicles for your ride:
- Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4)
- Kawasaki 4X4 MULEPRO-6 (Seats 5-6)
- Guide Driven Passenger
- Jungle Waterfall Tour Includes:
- Entry-level trail riding
- Discover our hidden waterfall and bamboo grove
- Travel along old historic plantation roads once used to haul cane
- Experience a part of Kauai that is otherwise inaccessible to the public
- Kipu Ranch Adventures Provides:
- Water & light snacks
- Knowledgeable Guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
- What to Bring:
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Bring credit card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. No personal storage available on site.
- What is the Guest Policy?
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
Age restrictions apply:
- 4×4 Jungle Waterfall – minimum age 7
- Ultimate Ranch & Waterfall Picnic – minimum age 9
- VIP Triple Expedition Trail – minimum age 12
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
Location: Lihue, Kauai, HI
Approximately 7 miles (20 minutes) from the Lihue Airport