Possibly the most underrated and less-traveled road trip on Maui, the West Maui loop is sure to stun you!
On the West Maui Adventures, you'll get to experience what few other travelers can, as we drive along the spectacular coastline and narrow roads where rental cars are not allowed and no bus tour goes to, so this is truly a Unique tour!
Pick up time: 9:00AM
We pick you up or meet at 9am—but it’s a private tour, so if you want earlier or later, just let us know!
Highlights of the West Maui Adventures
Once everyone is settled in “Ella,” our luxury SUV, we’ll be on our way around Kahalawai, aka the West Maui Mountains. Have your camera ready and be prepared to be wowed by the views!
Here are some of the things you may do during your tour:
• stroll through the historical town of Lahaina,
• whale watch or “surfer-watch” from shore (during the winter months),
• stop at breathtaking scenic points surrounded by native vegetation,
• immerse yourself in refreshing tide pools,
• gape at the bright-red cliffs contrasting with the blues and greens of the ocean and valleys,
• admire spectacular lava rock formations,
• cheer at the Nakalele blowhole,
• go through the quaint village of Kahakuloa and sample the local delicacies,
• rinse off in hidden waterfalls,
• ... and just witness first hand the beauty of the Valley Isle while learning about its history and environment.
Remember it is YOUR private tour, so talk to your guide about what YOU like and want to do!
We sometimes get wet and a little muddy on these tours, but you can stay completely dry, it's entirely up to you. It is YOUR special day, and all we strive for is to get you back home safe and happy (if a little tired!).
This tour is ideal for couples, friends, families with active kids (min. 4 yo), adventurers, photo enthusiasts, cruise ship passengers (Lahaina harbor), "off-the-beaten-pathers," second-time visitors, West side residents.