This incredible Circle Island Tour takes guests through Kona coffee country, visits the world-famous Punalu’u Black Sand Beach and explores all the beauty of Hawaii Volcanoes
National Park, Rainbow Falls and Waipio Valley. This is the newest and most-exciting truly circle island tour on the island! This tour showcases Kona’s best views, the Big Island’s best coastline views with all the stops at the must-see locations!
- Light continental breakfast tray served at select Kona coffee farm (varies daily).
- Deli-style cOur newest, most exciting Hawaii adventure includes a volcano tour, a black sand beach, a Kona coffee tour and iconic Big Island waterfalls!atered lunch served with various sandwiches, chips, snacks, water and fruit juice.
Please note dietary restrictions
Points of Interest:
Premium Kona Coffee Farm, Punalu’u Bake Shop, Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, Volcano Winery, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Rainbow Falls, and Waipio Valley lookout.
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – Discovering native wildlife is always a Hawaii highlight. This stretch of black sand beach is not only beautiful and unique, but is a popular basking spot for the Hawaiian turtle or “honu.”
- Volcano Winery – Enjoy a delicious catered deli-style lunch at this unique local winery tucked along the slopes of Mauna Loa volcano. Complete the experience with a purchased tasting of locally made wines.
- Hawaii Volcanos National Park – See Big Island volcanoes! The massive park is consistently listed as a must-see for visitors. Our tour highlights all the park’s best including Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents and views of the new Halemau’mau Crater.
- Rainbow Falls – One of “The Best Waterfalls in Hawaii” in every guidebook and blog. Witness one the most famous Big Island waterfalls up close and personal!
- Kona Coffee Tour & Tasting – Coffee tours are rated one of the “Top 5 Things to Do on the Big Island” by Hawaii Guide. Take your own Kona coffee tour, sample a variety of locally grown, premium coffees and teas.
- Waipio Valley Lookout – Take in spectacular view of the Hamakua Coast on the way to the most famous lookout on the island.
- Punalu’u Bake Shop –The Southernmost bakery in the United States! But that’s not the only reason it’s a favorite. . .try the “ono” (delicious) malasadas to find out why they’re a must-visit.