Why do we have such high safety standards? For your safety, our safety, and the enjoyment of other divers on the charter.
- Must be in good health with NO heart conditions
- Been diving within the past 10 years. If it has been over 10 years you can take the open water class over or do a PADI ReActivate.
Spend a beautiful morning in Kona scuba diving Hawaii's pristine waters with our experienced dive guides that provide you with valet service. Dive with endemic tropical fish, check out the formations made by old lava flows, observe green sea turtles, spot the hard to find octopus and dive alongside many more wonderful marine creatures in the clear water Kona is known for.
- Snacks & water are provided during this trip
- Tanks and weights
- Certified Diver $135, Add $39 for gear
- Discover Scuba Diving 18+ $249
- Check Out Dive $225
- Junior Openwater (10-11yr) $235
- Snorkeler $89 Age 8+
- Check in 10 minutes early at the boat
All activities will be charged Sales Tax (4.4386%), Harbor Use Fee (3%) & Booking Fee (5%)
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless the space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund. The only exception to this policy will be if we receive a medical note from a local doctor for a treatment/exam which must have taken place within 48 hours of the check-in time of the missed dive. This does not waive the companion diver or snorkeler.