*If there are certain dive sites you have your heart set on we recommend private chartering the Honu Lele.
Spend a beautiful morning in Kona scuba diving Hawaii's pristine waters with our experienced dive guides that provide you with valet service. Dive with endemic tropical fish, check out the formations made by old lava flows, observe green sea turtles, spot the hard to find octopus and dive alongside many more wonderful marine creatures in the clear water Kona is known for.
- Snacks & water are provided during this trip
- Tanks and weights
- Certified Diver $135, Add $39 for gear
- Discover Scuba Diving 18+ $249
- Check Out Dive $225
- Junior Openwater (10-11yr) $235
- Snorkeler $89 Age 8+
- Check in 10 minutes early at the boat
All activities will be charged Sales Tax (4.4386%), Harbor Use Fee (3%) & Booking Fee (5%)
- Proof of certification
- Been diving within the past 2 years. If you have been dry for 2 years a successful checkout dive must be completed before joining the dive group on your next charter.
- You must be in good health with NO heart conditions
- You must be able to converse in English
- You must dive with a computer
- We require Junior open water divers ages 10-11 to dive with a private guide due to their depth restriction. Please call for availability.
- We require divers 12 - 17 years old to dive with a parent or guardian OR a private guide. Please call for availability.
What is included?
- Experienced guides
- Small dive groups - 6:1 ratio
- Educational briefing of dive sites
- Valet dive service - you are still expected to perform your pre-dive safety check
- Fresh fruit and a variety of snacks during your surface interval
- Hot water shower - a divers favorite!
When or Why would a private guide benefit me?
- You have a 10-11-year-old Junior Open Water Diver
- When you hold the PADI Scuba Diver certification - this means only 2 of the 4 dives for open water diver has been completed
- When you have equalization issues and need extra time to descend
- When you are a new diver and aren't quite ready to be in a dive group
- When you are anxious or nervous, or just want more personalized one on one attention
- When you want to creep along and photograph your favorite critters
- When you have a group of more than six divers and want to all dive together
Please be informed of our 48-hour cancellation policy.
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservations up to 48 hours prior to the trip without penalty. Afterward, all changes, cancellations, or no-shows will not be issued a refund unless the space is filled by another diver. If we are able to fill the space a full refund will be issued. If we are unable to fill the space we cannot issue a refund. The only exception to this policy will be if we receive a medical note from a local doctor for a treatment/exam which must have taken place within 48 hours of the check-in time of the missed dive. This does not waive the companion diver or snorkeler.